The strike of trains and public transport in general was proclaimed on May 26, 2023: discover the stop times and the guarantee bands
The USB trade union organization has declared itself in favor of Friday, May 26, 2023 A to hit general at the national level of all public and private sectors, including i transportation with the exception of the aviation sector, which will strike on June 4 instead. Train, bus, taxi and public transport journeys in general are therefore subject to change and cancellation. Below you will find the schedule of the strike and the bands of guarantee.
STRIKE OF 26 MAY 2023 TRENITALIA, ITALO AND TRENORD TRAINS
Give him 9:00 am To 17:00 Friday, May 26, 2023 i Trenitalia Trains may be subject to cancellations or changes due to the nationwide strike by staff of the FS Italiane group, members of the USB union. There is no change for long-distance trains, while in regional and interregional traffic the strike may lead to changes in the service even before its start and after its conclusion. More information here with the list of guaranteed regional trains.
Also Italiantaking into account the strike call provided for by the 9:00 am To 17:00 of May 26, 2023, in order to reduce the inconvenience caused to passengers, publishes the list of guaranteed trains. For more information, you can contact Italo support at 892020 (for an additional cost).
The staff of Trenordgenerating repercussions onall day on the following railway lines:
- Milan Cadorna – Canzo/Asso, Como Lago, Novara North, Varese/Laveno North;
- Brescia/Iseo – Edolo;
- the suburban lines S2, S3, S4 and, for the section managed by Ferrovienord, also the lines S1Saronno – Milano Passante – Lodi, S9 Saronno – Seregno – Milano – Albairate and S13 Milano Bovisa – Pavia;
- airport connections Milan Cadorna/Milan Central/Milan Porta Garibaldi – Malpensa Airport and S50 Malpensa Airport – Bellinzona.
The guaranteed time slots are active for the lines running on the Ferrovienord infrastructure 6:00 – 9:00 And 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.. Learn more here.
STRIKE 26 MAY 2023 PUBLIC TRANSPORT MILAN
Because of May 26, 2023 strikeservice of surface and underground lines Ticket machine Milan it’s only guaranteed until 8.45 a.m. and then from 15 to 18. Instead, the races of Autoguiding lines The 201, 220, 222, 230, 328, 423, 431 and 433 are operated from 5:30 a.m. to 8:29 a.m. and from 3 p.m. to 5:59 p.m. Finally the service of Como–Brunate Funicular it is guaranteed until 8:30 a.m. and between 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Learn more here.
Update on the strike at 8.45 a.m.: in Milan, all underground and surface lines are in service. We will give information during the day and before 6 p.m.
— DAB 🏧 (@atm_informa) May 26, 2023
STRIKE OF 26 MAY 2023 PUBLIC TRANSPORT ROME
Roma Mobilità announces a regular service on Atac, Roma Tpl and Cotral lines, the May 26 strike should therefore not affect the regularity of public transport in the capital. Cons possible only from 9 to 17 on local train lines operated by Ferrovie dello Stato.
STRIKE OF MAY 26, 2023 TURIN PUBLIC TRANSPORT
May 26 Torino public transport managed by GT extension are guaranteed only in the following time slots:
- urban-suburban service, metro, customer service centers: 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.;
- suburban service, rail service sfma – Aéroport-Cérès: from the start of service at 8:00 a.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- rail service sfm1 – Rivarolo-Chieri: from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
On the contrary, between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., the routes of the SF2 bus line between Venaria and Turin and vice versa may not be guaranteed.
24 hour strike – updatehttps://t.co/KWEK5MY4kf
Guaranteed bands for urban suburban suburban and rail transport
— GTT Turin (@GTT_Turin) May 26, 2023
STRIKE OF MAY 26, 2023 NAPLES PUBLIC TRANSPORT
FOR Naples any interruption of service due to the strike of May 26, 2023 is managed by ANM within the guarantee ranges as follows:
- surface lines (tram, bus, trolleybus): the service is provided from 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The last departures are 30 minutes before the start of the strike and resume approximately 30 minutes after the end of the strike;
- Metro Line 1: first morning run from Piscinola at 6:30 a.m. and from Garibaldi at 7:10 a.m. In case of membership, last morning race from Piscinola at 9.10 am and from Garibaldi at 9.10 am. Service resumes with the first afternoon journey from Piscinola at 5:03 p.m. and from Garibaldi at 5:43 p.m. The last evening journey is guaranteed from Piscinola at 7:34 p.m. and from Garibaldi at 7:34 p.m.
- Mergellina, Centrale and Montesanto funiculars: last morning departure guaranteed at 9.20 am. Service resumes with the first race of the afternoon at 5:00 p.m. Last evening tour at 7:50 p.m. Chiaia plant closed, shuttle service active. Learn more here.
For information on May 26, 2023 strike in other cities, we invite you to consult the respective municipal portals and the websites of the companies that manage local public transport.
Source : Sicur Auto