Honda unveils e:Ny1 electric SUV price list, here’s how much it costs, equipment, features and price
Honda it is one of the most well-known Japanese automakers in the world, but also among automakers that need to catch up on electrification. After the launch of the first EV model, the Honda e, announced the arrival of its own Electric SUV Honda e:Ny1 which will be strategic for the expansion of its range of electric vehicles. But How much does the e:Ny1 cost? In this article, we will explore the prices, trim levels and versions of this new Honda electric SUV.
HONDA E:NY1 PRICE: IT STARTS FROM 54 THOUSAND EUROS
THE Honda EV SUV Price e:Ny1 it depends on the different versions available in the market. According to the official list released by Honda, the starting price of the base model will begin shortly more than 54 thousand euros. However, the price may vary depending on the vehicle specifications and the customization options chosen by the customer. What is certain is that fewer list price cuts in the vein of Tesla and Ford, and the Honda SUV e:Ny1 doesn’t like the government car eco-incentives (which apply up to a list price of 42,700 euros including tax).
HONDA E:NY1 VERSIONS AND EQUIPMENT
THE SUV e:Ny1 is available initially in two versions, each of which offers unique specifications and technical features. Prices are turnkey (IPT and ELT contribution excluded):
- e:Ny1 Elegance: €54,700including Honda Sensing system;
- e:Ny1 Advance: €57,700has more than the Elegance version Honda Parking Pilotwhich allows you to park at the touch of a button.
FEATURES AND RANGE HONDA E:NY1
Honda will reveal further details of the SUV EV e:Ny1 Soon. In the meantime, however, he anticipated key features to pique the curiosity of customers waiting for Japanese EV models:
- I’autonomy Honda e:Ny1 it is estimated up to 412km;
- the electric motor delivers a 150PS/310Nm torque output;
- the system of 15.1″ infotainment with Android Auto and Apple CarPlayis based on Honda Connect and complements the 10″ display in front of the driver;
- time to recharges from 10 to 80% in just 45 minutes with a 100 kW charger.
Source : Sicur Auto